- A Federation in Motion
- University Lecturers at the Summit: Recognition Once Again
- The World Social Forum
- Dossier – School and Aboriginals, A World of Learning
- Aboriginal Education inQuebec
- Testimony – It is Worth Dreaming
- Education From the Aboriginal Perspective
- Encounter–Signing of a Tripartite Agreement
- Testimony – Cultural Respect
- Encounter: The Nikanite Experience
- Evaluation, a Necessary Evil?
- Regroupement privé – An Openness to Dialogue With our Employers’ Associations
- CEGEP – Getting Prepared for the Next Negotiations
- The Social Fight for Higher Education
- Israeli School Books – Ideology and Propaganda
- Trade Unionism, a Social Force
- Québec 2012: Timidity and Omissions
- The Conservative Revolution
- A New Public Management Against Education
- The Future of Education: What's at Stake?
- Three Years in the Life of the Regroupement Privé
- CEGEPs Under Threat
- The University of Tomorrow: Whiter the Role of the Lecturer
- A $1,625 increase: No way! - The CSN lends its support
- IRIS takes a stand - Is an increase in tuition really necessary?
- FECQ - It can make all the difference between continuing one's education or not
- CLASSE - The Governement must reverse course
- FEUQ - Beyond the stakes in Québec
- Towards the general strike
- What is Success?
- Welcome to the Executive Committee
- Education International Congress
- Health, Security and Environment Lunch Meeting
- WOMEN’S FILE
- Bad Funding in Universities
Unionizing Course Lecturers at McGill University:
- Regroupement cégep: We Have Our Work Cut Out
- Regroupement privé: A Busy Year-End
- Education Beyond Borders
- Regroupement privé: an Increasingly Dynamic Regroupement
Regroupement cégep: a Collective Agreement doesn't Solve all the Problems
FEATURE: SCHOOL SUCCESS
Health, Safety and Environnement: Progress Report and Outlook for the Future
The Struggle Against Homophobia, Alive and Well at FNEEQ
Coordinated Bargaining: a New Labour Contract in Rimouski!
I Teach at the University and... a Visibility Campaign for the 21st Century
Women's Committee: on the Road to Meet Activists
Education International: First Women's Conference
The 63RD Convention, Right Around the Corner!
Social Forums: Anti-Globalization Activists Rally Together
CSN Days of Reflection: Let's Think Today About Education Tomorow!
- CEGEPs Teachers: A New Collective Agreement
Private Sector Regroupement: Common Bargaining Goals
Three New Unions Join the Private Sector Regroupement
University Regroupement: Accountability, You Say?
Strongly in Favour of a Charter of Secularism!
Haïti: A Relentless Mobilization
Agains a Never Ending Catastrophe
For More Social Justice
IX COCAL - Towards a Unified Strategy in North America!
Towards the Quebec People's Summit Againts War and Militarism
Tri-National Conference in Defence of Public Education: Mission Accomplished!
A Global Tax to Finance Public Goods Around the World
- CEGEP Teaching, superior Teaching
Women's Committee : In 2010, we're on the March !
Israel-Palestine : Understand the History
Solidarity with Palestine
The BDS Campaign (Boycott, Divestment, Sanctions)
The World Education Forum in Palestine October 2010
A Union Visibility Campaign
Public Finances : It's Urgent to Take Action
Reimbursement of travel expenses : Encouraging Carpooling ans Public Transit
Things are Moving with Sessional Lecturers !